ART and Design
Art and Design allows children to express themselves and their individuality through the exploration of a variety or mediums.
We provide opportunities to
- develop in the children a love and appreciation of art forms and build their confidence in expressing themselves creatively
- enable children of all abilities to enhance their self-esteem through success in using the new skills taught as well as enabling them to apply these skills in other areas of the curriculum
- develop the children’s ability to observe, investigate, respond to and record through a variety of forms and media
- deliver the National Curriculum and Early Years Framework in an interesting and imaginative way in order to provide a broad and balanced art curriculum throughout the year groups
- use the work of children to provide a colourful and stimulating environment around the school.
A View From My Window
Congratulations to all those who participated in our Lockdown Art Competition, A View from my Window. Look through the gallery to see some of the winning entries.
Explore the art around the school
Helpful Art Websites