Computers and technology are a huge part of life today. Through our teaching at St Peter’s we equip children with the knowledge and skills to interact with technology effectively and safety.
Aims of the Computing Curriculum
- Provide a relevant, challenging and enjoyable curriculum for ICT and computing for all pupils.
- Meet the requirements of the national curriculum programmes of study for computing.
- Use computing as a tool to enhance learning throughout the curriculum.
- To respond to new developments in technology.
- To equip pupils with the confidence and capability to use computing throughout their later life.
- To enhance learning in other areas of the curriculum using computing.
- To develop the understanding of how to use computing safely and responsibly.
If you wish to speak to the co-ordinator of Computing then please contact Mrs Marie Richardson
How to help at Home
Try these games and activities online!
Or search for these apps on a tablet or iPad!