In an attempt to remove all cash and cheques from school we are asking all parents to only use our e-payment method to pay for school trips, music lessons etc.
This can be done online using a very secure website called ParentPay or in cash at local stores where you see the PayPoint logo.
Already have a ParentPay Account?
Existing users please read below before you Add a child to your ParentPay account.
DO NOT activate the new account, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your existing ParentPay account
- Select ‘Add a child’ on the home page
- Enter the username and password (activation codes) from the letter
- Your child’s name will be listed, select Add to my account
- All done! You should now see your child’s name on your homepage.
Please note: Currently it is NOT possible to merge two accounts that have already been activated.
You can add up to six children at different schools to one ParentPay account.
New to ParentPay?
You have a secure online account, activated using a unique activation username and password(if you do not have one of these please contact the school office); keep them safe and secure as you will need your Username and Password for future logins.
You need a valid email address as a username and for account verification.
- Navigate to parentpay.com
- Select Login at the top right corner of the screen
- Enter the username and password provided in your account activation letter and select Activate
- Complete the activation as detailed on the screen.
- That’s it you’re done!
If you have two or more children at a ParentPay school, you only need to activate one account to create your ‘main account’ and then add your other children via the Add a child tab on your home page.
If you do not have a username and password please ask at the school office or email email@example.com to request one.
ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments to view at a later date. Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
For help on paying for items please click on the link below for a step by step guide.
Need more help? Check out our FAQs Page
Your support in using ParentPay will help the school enormously, thank you.